TOURISM AND TRADE DEPARTMENT
|JANUARYBarangay Socio Cultural Program|
|January 13 (Feast of Sto. Niño)||Ususan|
|Lower Bicutan (P6C)|
|Upper Bicutan (Sitio Imelda)|
|South Daang Hari Purok 14|
|North Signal Village|
|Pinagsama, 7 Villages|
|January 20 (Feast of Sto. Nino)||Wawa|
|January 27 (Feast of Sto.Nino)||Napindan|
|South Daang Hari Purok 13|
|South Daang Hari P6 B4|
|FEBRUARYTaguig Cultural and Historical Awareness Week
|February (Pistang Bayan)-Date to be identified by the Parish Priest of Archdiocesan Shrine of Saint Anne.||Sta. Ana (Poblacion)|
|February 11-12 ( Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes)||Bagong Tanyag|
|March 19 (Saint Joseph Parish)||Upper Bicutan|
|April 15 (Divine Mercy)||New Lower Bicutan|
|May 1, (Feast of Saint Joseph the Worker)||Central Signal Village|
|May 8 ( San Miguel)||San Miguel|
|May 12 ( Our Lady of Fatima)||South Signal Village|
|May 12-15 ( San Isidro Labrador)||Calzada, Tipas|
|May 20 ( Mary Help of Christians)||Hagonoy (Dreamland)|
|May 20 ( Maria Reyna ng mga Apostoles)||Pinagsama Village|
|North Daang Hari|
|June 24(St. John The Baptist)(Iglesia Filipina Independiente)(Dambanang Kawayan)||Ligid Tipas|
|(St. Joseph Parish)||Upper Bicutan|
|June 30 ( St. Peter the Fisherman)||Napindan|
|JULYJuly 26 (Taguig River Festival)Highlights:
|July 31 ( St. Ignatius of Loyola)||Ususan|
|August 11 (Heart of Mary Catholic Charismatic Community)||North Daang Hari|
|August 15 (San Roque)||Calzada Tipas|
|August 19 (San Bartolome)||Tuktukan|
|September 15(Sto. Nino De Taguig Parish-San Lorenzo Ruiz De Manila Chapter)||Central Signal Village|
|September 29 ( Saint Michael Parish)||Hagonoy|
|October 7 (Our Lady of the Holy Rosary)||Lower Bicutan (Old)|
|Fort Bonifacio, Zone 2|
|November 29-30 ( St. Andrew)||Western Bicutan|
|December 8 (Immaculate Conception)||Fort Bonifacio|
- The Celebration of Eid’l Fitr and Eid’l Adha depends on the advisory from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the organization of the community of Muslims in the Philippines.
- Maharlika Day is being Celebrated after the Eid’l Adha.
- Participation of LGU’s in the different programs/projects of the Department of Tourism-National Capital Region and other provinces in the Philippines.
- Invitations coming from different governments and private organizations.
- Seminars/Conventions/Invitations from NCR and other provinces in the Philippines.
- Membership and participation in mandated organizations (National Capital Region-Tourism Officers Association, NCRTOA), wherein Taguig City thru the undersigned was elected Auditor of the Association.
Prepared and Submitted by:
ZAIDA A. IGNACIO
Tourism & Trade Department