WHO MAY APPLY?
- Bona fide Taguig residents who are taking up masters or doctoral degrees provided they have been in service for at least 3 years in a national or local government office IN Taguig. They must be taking up courses that are aligned with their profession, and with an Excellent performance rating or at least Very Satisfactory. This is also open to teachers in private schools IN Taguig. Applicants must NOT exceed 55 years old.
WHEN IS THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER SY 2014 – 15?
- From 9 AM to 3 PM, Mon-Fri (except holidays), February 16-27, 2015 at SRCC Auditorium.
WHAT ARE THE BASIC QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR LANI-LEAD SCHOLARSHIP?
- Bona fide resident of Taguig for at least 3 years, and a registered voter of the city.
- Of good moral character, both in paper and in deeds.
- Determined to finish the course or pass the board/bar examination.
- Committed to love and serve the City of Taguig.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Completely filled-up Application Form with recent 2×2 pictures (3 sets) – Use only the latest forms issued.
- Registration Form or other proof of enrolment.
- Certificate of good moral character issued this School Year.
- Voter’s Certification issued by COMELEC.
- Authenticated copy of grades (for renewing students, or for first-time applicants who have previously enrolled) in the immediately preceding semester, or for those under trimester, grades in the last 2 terms.
- Transcript of Records for new applicant.
- Updated Curriculum Checklist of the course enrolled in.
- Proof of Billing under the applicant’s name, or that of his/her spouse (e.g. electricity, water, phone, credit card, etc.)
- Service Record (employment).
- Latest Performance Evaluation (employment).
- Workplace ID.
- For DepEd teachers, they must be endorsed by the DepEd Superintendent. For uniformed personnel, they must be endorsed by Taguig’s Chief of Police. For Taguig City employees, they must be recommended by their Department/Office Head, and endorsed by the Taguig City Administrator.
- Signed hard copy of the approved and accepted thesis or dissertation (only for those applying for thesis/dissertation completion grant.)