Taguig City COVID-19 Update
The number of confirmed cases, persons under monitoring (PUMs), persons under investigation (PUI) for COVID-19 and those who underwent monitoring for 14 days has been released, in our effort to keep relevant information available to the citizens.
For PUIs and PUMs, these were actively monitored from March 7-21, 2020. For those who finished the 14 days monitoring, the time period is Jan. 27-March 6.
The Taguig City local government expects that communities and households will observe precautions moving forward.
For barangays and homes with PUMS and PUIs:
- Please cooperate as the city disinfects areas that have been frequented by the PUMs and PUIs.
- The city will continue contact tracing so please disclose all necessary information.
- Closely monitor your PUMs and PUIs for flu-like symptoms.
For barangays and homes with no PUIs and PUMs:
- Continue to monitor your area for possible cases, and report these immediately to the city.
- Keep your barangay safe by adhering to strict hand hygiene, cough etiquette and social distancing.
- Be wary of movement into and out of your community. Anyone who had moved out or into your area must be closely monitored.
Please keep your communities and families safe from COVID-19 exposure and infection.
As always, the city will need the cooperation of all citizens to track cases and ultimately eliminate the threat of the coronavirus to our lives.
For any questions or concerns, call the Taguig COVID-19 hotline at 8-789-3200 or at 0966-419-4510.